back to pink!

even if a sissy still looks girly wearing blue, pink is definitly a sissy's color!

christina nicole who is into 'ultra femme' crossdressing won't deny it!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

It was only about two years ago I went crazy with my credit card at The Birch Place Sissy Store. I couldn't get enough of the chiffon and silk ruffle outfits. I must have spent more than a thousand dollars in three months. Just like the gurl in the "blue" video I love to just wriggle around in my pink panties ( the ones in the photo I sent ) until I cum without using my hands.

Kisses, Michelle

betsy, a sissy who waited too long to express herself! a dit…

if I could afford buying some prissy clothes from the birch place sissy store, I'm quite sure I would cum just by wearing them too!

what sissies we are, Michelle :D